White Rock Tumble & Cheer offers a wide variety of Tumble Classes. Our classes are structured by level with your child’s progression in mind. We offer classes for ages 3 & up. Our instructors are simply the best in the industry. Our instructors are certified in CPR and partake in on-going continuing education.
Our classes are session based and fees are based on the session length.
How Sessions Work:
Our sessions are “Rolling Sessions”. Current enrollments will automatically continue into the next session and you will be billed for the entire session when the session begins. The only exception is going into Summer and into Fall, first session.
- Session lengths may vary from 5 to 10 weeks. Pricing is based on the number of weeks in the session.
- You must provide four weeks notice to withdrawal from a class or program.
- You can sign up for a current or future session at any time as long as their is room in a class.
- Enrollments in a session that is already in progress will be prorated.
- Payment for the session is due in full at the time of enrollment.
Not sure which class is the right choice for your child? At White Rock Tumble & Cheer, we do offer a free trial class for new customers. We will access your child’s ability and recommend an appropriate class based on their current skills. To request a trial class, enroll online today!
Need more personalized attention? Check out our Private Lessons.