White Rock Tumble & Cheer offers a wide variety of Tumble Classes. Our classes are structured by level with your child’s progression in mind. We offer classes for ages 3 & up. Our instructors are simply the best in the industry. Our instructors are certified in CPR and partake in on-going continuing education.
Our classes are session based and fees are based on the session length.
How Sessions Work:
Our sessions are “Rolling Sessions”. Current enrollments will automatically continue into the next session and you will be billed for the entire session when the session begins.
- Session lengths may vary from 5 to 10 weeks. Pricing is based on the number of weeks in the session.
- You must provide two weeks notice to withdrawal from a class or program.
- You can sign up for a current or future session at any time.
- Enrollments in a session that is already in progress will be prorated.
- Payment for the session is due in full at the time of enrollment.
Not sure which class is the right choice for your child? At White Rock Tumble & Cheer, we do offer a free trial class for new customers. We will access your child’s ability and recommend an appropriate class based on their current skills. To request a trial class, enroll online today!
Need more personalized attention? Check out our Private Lessons.